Walmart has seriously stepped up their game; in style, quality, and the prices are so low. It’s almost mind blowing how great these deals are everyday. I gathered a few of the best finds I found this week.
- Sherpa Pull Over with Front Pockets: I sized up 2 since this is a junior top. I am normally a small and got a large in this. Come in various colors and is only $10.
- Color Block Sweater: As far as I know this top just arrived to my store. I can’t seem to find it online but it’s worth mentioning here. It’s insane how soft and comfortable this top is. It runs true to size, comes in a few color options and is only $11.44.
- Peplum Top: Fits true to size, comes in several colors for $13.44
- 3/4 Sleeve Boat Neck Top: I can’t find this one online either but my local store still has it. This amazing basic, runs true to size and is only $10.94!
- Plaid Top: Softest plaid top ever, it’s so comfortable. The sleeves have the roll-up button so they can easily be quarter length and stay that way. True to size, comes in many color options for $15.44.
- Ruffle Sleeveless Top: fits true to size comes in 2 color options for $14.88. However, my store has this top on clearance for $9.
- Earrings: Starting from $2.88 and up to $10.88. From what I saw, none are available on-line. I have bought a few pairs, all great quality, and light weight. Next time you are in your local Walmart make sure to check out the accessories.
- Hair Bows: My girls love hair-bows and so do I but I hate how expensive they are especially they get lost so easily. The bows above are not listed on the website but you can find them in the toddler girl section of your Walmart. Each bow is only $1. I have also got a pack of 6 for $2.88 all are great quality.
- Mainstay Flush Throw Blanket, comes in a few patterns and you can not beat the price for only $2.50! That’s right . . . $2.50. It’s hard to believe but it is and the quality is great. I bought 2 of these to use outside when it gets cooler out.
These are all steals! I cannot believe how inexpensive these items are. I own all of these although with the temps still pretty high in Los Angeles I have not worn most of these items. But the ones I have, are amazing, truly the best quality better than you could expect for the price.
You can ship to a local store (if you have one) for free, if that item is available for that option. Or you can ship to your home for free when you spend only $35. All returns are simple and easy.
Have you picked up any Walmart finds? Which ones? What do you think of the quality?
I am excited to see what you grabbed. Please keep me posted. I’d love to hear from you.