Easy, delicious pantry recipe, perfect for quarantine. . . Yes, Please!
I have been playing around with cooking yummy recipes since I have been cooking none-stop since quarantine began in March.
I have made this easy stir fry ramen a few times. It’s easy, yummy and you most likely have all the items in your pantry.
- 3 9oz packets of chicken ramen with seasoning packets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 2-3 cups of vegetables — I have been using canned vegetables such as corn, carrots/beans, or frozen veggies like broccoli, etc.
- 1-2 handfuls of any protein you would like, I suggest sausage or grilled chicken. I have used Trader Joe’s frozen chicken strips — optional
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- Sesame seeds — optional
Follow these Instructions:
1- Cook the ramen as stated on the package. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2- In a large pan, heat the oil on a medium flame. Cook the onion for a few minutes until they are cooked slightly brown. Then add the canned vegetables (you can also use fresh ones if you have.) Stir fry until they look brow, and cooked. Add the protein and mix. Add frozen protein the same as you would non-frozen item. It will defrost while cooking.
3- Add the ramen noddles to the mixture. Mix until everything is mixed together well. Add the garlic powder and soy sauce. Mix well.
4- Serve hot with sesame seed sprinkled on top — optional.
This is such a yummy, easy meal, that the entire family will love that you likely have all the ingredients already. I highly suggest trying it.
I would love to know if you make it. Comment below and share!