Hot deals! Loft is offering 50% off everything including sale! Plus FREE shipping!
Promo code: Cyber
No matter the discount, I always head to the sale section. Most companies include the sale on their ‘sale’ so it ends up being an amazing deal. Tricks of growing up poor, always look for the deal, even if it’s a season behind, you will wear it soon enough. And now that I am in Southern CA, I can wear summer clothes almost year round.
Overall, not the best selection, but it’s clear it’s the bitter end of what’s left.
Classic finds at a Steal:
- Vintage Soft Bell Cuff Tee, twist on the classic tee, and it’s adorable! Was $29.50 and now is $7.49 with free shipping
- Lou & Grey Striped Signature Boatneck Dress, perfect classic dress for your closet. Part this with a blazer to dress it up or a denim jacket to dress it down. Was $69.50, now is $19.99
- Flutter Mix Media Top, perfect top for work, pair this with black slacks and a sweater for a cold office and you are good to go. Was $29.99, now is $14.99
Raglan Dolman Tee, perfect fun, casual top that can dressed up or down with jewelry, was $39.50 now $12.49
- Wrap Bodysuit, great addition to any closet, limited sizes available, was $39.50, now is $14.99
Lacy Pintucked Mixed Media Top, I simply hate spending a lot of money on work clothes. This is the perfect work top that won’t break the bank. Plus it’s cute enough to wear it outside of the office too! Double score. Was $39.99, now $19.99
Tops that are great for work:
Cutout Flounce Mixed Media Top was $29.99 now, $14.99
- Flutter Top, was $39.99 now $19.99
Petite Shirred Split Sleeve Top was $9.99 now is $9.94
- Trousers in Tweed, Julie Fit, was $79.50, now $34, lots of sizes available
- Slim button cuff pant, Marisa Fit, $79.50, now $34, lots of sizes available
- Tall Trousers in Speckled Tie Waist, Julie Fit, $79.50, now $34, Love these!