Tabitha is going through an extremely picky stage and has barely been eating lately.
One morning she refused to eat everything I gave her. I ran to the market and bought these frozen egg mini omelets. She gobbled them up.
And I thought I can make these! And I did.
6 steps to the easiest egg muffins you can make, that your kids will eat!
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of whole milk
- A dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350º degrees
- Spray the mini muffin pan with cooking spray, throughly. (Don’t want to miss a spot or it will be hard to get the muffins out and clean.)
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, add whole milk and a dash of salt and pepper
- Fill the muffin pan with the eggs
- Add cheddar cheese throughout the muffin cups
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are set
Allow muffins to cool before serving. Store in a ziplock or container. These delicious muffins can be either stored in the fridge or in the freezer for long term. Pre-heat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
You can add beacon, spinach, sausage etc. to the muffins, anything your child eats, add and see how it goes! Baking times may vary based on what you add to the muffins so keep a close on them if you decide to go this route.
Comment below if you make these.
Update: I added turkey pepperoni to this recipe (everything else kept the same) and used a large silicon pan. Baked on 350º degrees for about 15 minutes, I started with 8 mins and kept checking on them. I would say was in the oven for 15 mins. Results where amazing. Both girls loved them, and the adults enjoyed them with some Sriracha.