Updated: I have made these so many times, I have updated the recipe so they are perfect for you.
Easy to make, The perfect egg muffins for picky eaters!
One morning she refused to eat everything I gave her. I ran to the market and bought these frozen egg mini omelets. She gobbled them up.
And I thought I can make these! And I did.
6 steps to the easiest egg muffins you can make, that your kids will eat!
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- A dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- (optional) 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni regular or turkey pepperoni
Needed to make life easier:
- Large silicon muffin pan
- Bowl with a pouring spout
- Pre-heat oven to 350º degrees
- In a large bowl; whisk eggs, add whole milk and a dash of salt and pepper, half a cup of the grated cheese and the pepperoni
- Fill the muffin pan with the mixture
- Add the rest of the cheddar cheese throughout the muffin cups
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the eggs are set
Allow muffins to cool before serving. Store in a ziplock or container. These delicious muffins can be either stored in the fridge or in the freezer for long term. Pre-heat them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
The pepperoni is optional but makes it so delicious. You can add any protein you would protein or veggies you’re child will eat. Baking times may vary based on what you add to the muffins so keep a close on them if you decide to go this route.
Comment below if you make these.